Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sigh

As you can see, none of these bets actually came off, and since lost the remainder, lol. I have also cashed out 410 pounds more on Fullonpoker, and have about 250 pounds left.

Also, me and my friend played in a satellite freeroll to the sunday 200k gtd on fullonpoker, 215 buyin, and split anything if we qualified and got paid. My friend won, and then fourth hand on the sunday, AA went in pre flop, and lost to QQ obv. What a joke. And within minutes my AA lost to 44 preflop, in a 20usd freezeout.

I have been watching online tutorial videos for MTTs, as my friend moorman is staking me. Last night was the first go at this:


$10K gtd, $22 Rebuy Party Poker: 64/298. Lost just under 60K pot JJ V QQ.

$18K gtd, $55 F/O, Party Poker: 159/499. Can't remember what happened here. Lol.

$22R1A, Pokerstars: 144/495. Lost decent size pot AA v 77, and could not recover.

$55k gtd, $55 F/O, Pokerstars: 248/1422. Had just under ave stack. Cold called KK, quite late position, hoped BB would shove. He called instead. He had J10, and obv flopped a straight, and i busted, lol. My play was too risky.

$8.5k gtd, $22 Rebuy, FTP: 16/215, Returns $77. Folded KK on Q9X flop, two all ins before me. One had Q6, other had 10/8 off. Rofl. If i had called, would have been in 4th place with about 60 left. Never really recovered.

$15K gtd, $55 F/O, FTP: 34/340. Returned $77. Lost AA V 88 i think it was just before bubble. Managed to hold on. Went out with A5 V QQ. No suckout for me there.

So about $210 down from the staking.

Should have probably played KK better, and would have then probably cashed in that. If i called with KK, i would have been in a great position too in the $8.5k Gtd. But, I think i need to bully a little more, deeper into the MTTs.

Lets hope the next attempt goes better :)

No comments: