Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 1

Just to make it easy, I will just say our TOTAL roll is circa 1.5K on FTP, giving me a MAX buyin of 15USD, and cash tables I can use 75USD. So tonight I will hopefully be playing a small 2-3 hour session in:

- SNGs (Anything from 1r-11usd)
- Cash (75USD on 3 X 15c/25C tables)
- Also, with the PP roll being 260USD, I will be using the leeway on the FTP roll to enable myself to play in some 3USD SNGs (30-50 players + step tornos)

No multis tonight. That will be Friday night :)

And below are both my current OPRs on the two sites.







$24+2 SNG (used a token i had won) - http://www.pokerhand.org/?2765673
$3 X 2 steps - 4th and 7th. So got one step 1 token back, and lost other. JJ V AQ / FD V ace high were the two bust outs
$25 X 3 cash tables. Finished a whopping $1.50 in profit from these. AK V AJ pf, costing me some. sb shove to short guy, simply because he shoved the last two hands and was there to double up and run. http://www.pokerhand.org/?2765738

Might play some more later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

talent84 said...

what do you mean?

LeKnave said...

I've added your blog buddy. Keep to your BR rules and you'll be spinning up in no time.

Hopefully see you in Vegas09!

Dave.